10 Things to do for the Holidays NOW
The holiday season is ramping up – it started 11/1! Every year for most is seems like a hectic race to the finish line. It doesn’t have to be. Do these 10 things and set yourself up for a bit more of an organized season.
- Make a list of all the people you need to buy for
- Fill in as many of the known gifts you can – i.e. gc to Best Buy, $50, …
- On your calendar fill in any known events – Victorian Street Stroll, masses, invites you already have
- Hosting dinners or parties? Decide on the dates and send out save-the-dates if needed
- For those parties, use a full sheet of paper to log guest list, menu, to-do’s
- Take stock of your wrapping supplies and make a list of what to get early
- Schedule 2-3 blocks of 3-4 hours of shopping time
- Schedule 2-3 blocks of 1-2 hours of wrapping time
- Start an envelope for all receipts
- Breathe! Enjoy the holiday season knowing you have planned out some of the hard stuff!